New Wine Lists onboard, and online

BBMacLaird

Thank you, Bonnie...I'm sure my DH will appreciate this. What about the included beer lists? Have they changed any of those?

Wish I could enjoy the wines...love the smell of them but unfortunately my head doesn't like them.

I will ask the office about included beers.

Bonnie

New & Final Wine Lists ~

For those of you who take an interest in the wines poured in our specialty restaurants, Prime C and Aqualina, as well as in the main dining room, Discoveries Restaurant, you'll find the new wine lists online today at: http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/our-ships/life-onboard/dining-and-wines

Thanks. Too bad there's no Pinot Noir by the glasss.:(

I am so confused about included drinks on Azamara - are the wines by the glass listed here the ones included or is there a separate list? If we have the upgraded drinks package do we get a better selection of wine by the glass.

It is difficult to understand for a newbie to Azamara and I haven't had a drink yet!

Help!

I am so confused about included drinks on Azamara - are the wines by the glass listed here the ones included or is there a separate list? If we have the upgraded drinks package do we get a better selection of wine by the glass.

It is difficult to understand for a newbie to Azamara and I haven't had a drink yet!

Help!

The included wines are shown on the section 'Complimentary Beverages', scroll down through the spirits, cocktails and beer and you will see the heading 'Boutique Wines'. There are 19 wines on the list.

At lunch and dinner you will be offered the 'Wine of the Day', white, red or rose. If you prefer a different wine from the 'Boutique Wines' list, the waiters will usually be able to find it for you.

I never find it necessary to buy an upgraded drinks' package, so I'm afraid I can't help with your other question.

Edited by tigernut

I sail in 2weeks. Where do we find this list of comp wines and cocktails? All I find on the website is wines by the glass and bottle.

You need to click on the web link shown on Bonnie's post above 'New & final wine lists'.

Go to 'Dining & Wines', then 'Save on Beverage Packages' and 'Complimentary Beverages'.

The entire list of the included drinks is shown.

Thank you, Bonnie...I'm sure my DH will appreciate this. What about the included beer lists? Have they changed any of those?

Wish I could enjoy the wines...love the smell of them but unfortunately my head doesn't like them.

Hello MidWestChick~

At this time there's no change to the list of included beers. Sorry.

Bonnie

It is difficult to understand for a newbie to Azamara and I haven't had a drink yet! Help!

Tony,

I think you will enjoy sailing on Azamara, with or without a drink. :)

Thanks Ed

It will be our first trip for quite a time without our daughter so we decided to try Azamara. We are on the Quest but not till November 2015. We have a couple of Celebrity sailings before then.

Tony