The "ROYAL" treatment???

What a mess and why can't RCCL just give me an invoice with correct pricing?????

Booked 16 cabins for the "Once in a lifetime" Family cruise. We are from all over the country and world! Decided not to go with "groups", as they would not honor the WOW sale with the $100. OBC. Booked with an RCCL agent in order to lock in the price and the 1/2 price deposits. Of course, who knows who wants what cabin etc. so I just put names on each. Well, I upgraded a few of the inside to Balcony and not only did RCCL take away the discount, they told me they could not honor the original price as quoted by the agent, even though the price has NOT changed!! Not only all that, but the agent told me if I add another person to a single cabin, the price will go up Per person. Anyway, when I received my booking confirmation the cruise fare showed up as $1500. pp per balcony,. where it is oly 1125.pp on the website. I called RCCL and they told me the $1500. is not the price, but what they see differs from my guest copy.WHAT???

I feel like cancelling all of the bookings and starting over again.

Any Suggestions? So far, I've invested over 4 hours with RCCL and their agent(s). Any suggestions?

THANK YOU!

Mary

You have opened up a big can of confusion... not booking as a group or through a GOOD TA... you can still transfer your booking to groups or to a TA... (I'd go with a TA that works with Royal on a regular basis and regularly schedules groups). It isn't an easy process scheduling 16 cabins...and the regular reservation department isn't equipped to handle your specific circumstances. That is why they have a group department. Good luck...

You have opened up a big can of confusion... not booking as a group or through a GOOD TA... you can still transfer your booking to groups or to a TA... (I'd go with a TA that works with Royal on a regular basis and regularly schedules groups). It isn't an easy process scheduling 16 cabins...and the regular reservation department isn't equipped to handle your specific circumstances. That is why they have a group department. Good luck...

Agreed. Either transfer this mess to a TA to try to fix, or just cancel it all and start fresh with a TA or RCL group department.

. is not the price, but what they see differs from my guest copy.WHAT???

Mary

Just have rci email you what they see on their pc and you are good to go. It should show the correct figures and what's left for final payment