How many "Allure of the Seas" are there?

This may sound like a stupid question, but are there more than one ship with the same name in the fleet?

The reason I ask is that I see that Allure of the Seas has sailings out of Barcelona and out of Rome for 7 night cruises at the same time.

I am on a cruise leaving Rome on 24th September 2015, and I see there is a cruise leaving Barcelona also on Allure on 27th september 2015.

This may sound like a stupid question, but are there more than one ship with the same name in the fleet?

The reason I ask is that I see that Allure of the Seas has sailings out of Barcelona and out of Rome for 7 night cruises at the same time.

I am on a cruise leaving Rome on 24th September 2015, and I see there is a cruise leaving Barcelona also on Allure on 27th september 2015.

There's only one Allure, but on some European sailings there are two embarkation ports. In this case, people can board in either Barcelona or Rome.

Only one ship named Allure. You're looking at an interporting cruise, one that picks up guests at multiple ports during the cruise. You can start the cruise wherever convenient.

Thanks folks.

That makes perfect sense.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Check the prices for each embarkation port. Sometimes I've seen a wide variance based on which port you start at.

Thanks Bob,

I have now done that, however I also have the Rhapsody out of Rome booked on 3rd October, so I have to stick with my Allure booking out of Rome as it gets back to Rome on October 1st. If I do the barcelona sailing, then I get back to Barcelona on 4th October.

So I am stuck based on the dates I need, irrespective of the price variations.