Will there be other teens on ship?

happymoes

Thinking of taking a cruise March 29-April 5 (our kids spring break)....do you think there will be other kids? I've heard of a lot of kids on ships around Easter...

Week before and after Easter will have lots of kids, I have done it several times.

Thinking of taking a cruise March 29-April 5 (our kids spring break)....do you think there will be other kids? I've heard of a lot of kids on ships around Easter...

Don is correct; there are usually lots of kids sailing over the Easter/Spring Break holidays...

Based upon the dates and the cruise duration you have provided, it appears to me that you are considering sailing on Celebrity Silhouette... Though it may be a bit early, I suspect that you'll get a more meaningful response to your inquiry if you were to post it to the Roll Call for the specific cruise you're contemplating... Roll Calls are the vehicles that allow you to "meet" others doing a specific sailing...

If I'm correct about Silhouette, you'll find it here...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2010749

If another ship and/or sail date, you'll be able to find the appropriate Roll Call by following the "Gold Star" link above...

Agree with the above, with the thought that 'lots of kids' is a relative statement. Compared to many lines, there will not be lots of kids. Compared to non-school break cruises on Celebrity, there will be quite a few more kids at the spring break time. I have been on spring break cruises many times, and sometimes I have seen as few as maybe 15 or 20 or so in each of the various age ranges; sometimes I have seen more. Definitely there will be at least some reasonable number of kids to hang out with.

Edited by phoenix_dream