Very Strange...

landre1020

Just tried to log in to my Voyage Personalizer to check info on my WB voyage on the 21st. The sign in page for P&O came up. Has this happened to anyone else? Very strange...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think there may be a temporary problem with Cunard's website or server. I just tried and it took forever for the voyage personaliser log-in page to come up. After entering my information, it went nowhere and I got a "problem loading page" screen which has the message "connection was reset" which is often due to the server taking too long to respond; on the bottom tool bar it says"waiting for vp.cunard.com". :( We've paid in full so I'm sure that's not the issue. Best to wait and try later I guess.

Edited by maina

That has happened to me when I clicked on the link on the upper right. Since then I have used successfully the link in the center and lower on the page. Hope that helps.

I shall be on qm2 from hamburg sailing 19 July. Are you on that crossing?

I'm now able to log in just fine too. First time I tried I got the P&O page, but then I tried again and got Cunard's. Interestingly, it went to P&O when I clicked on the voyage personaliser link at the upper part of the "already booked" page but went to Cunard when I clicked on the one on the lower part of the page. Ah the varies of website programming!

I had a very difficult time with the site yesterday. The Winter Crossing thread has somehow put the idea of spending Christmas in England into my thoughts and I wanted to check the date of the last possible departure. I got as far as the first page of eastbound crossings but it wouldn't advance and finally gave an error.

I'm now able to log in just fine too. First time I tried I got the P&O page, but then I tried again and got Cunard's. Interestingly, it went to P&O when I clicked on the voyage personaliser link at the upper part of the "already booked" page but went to Cunard when I clicked on the one on the lower part of the page. Ah the varies of website programming!

Same here....

Sent from my iPad using Forums