Do they ever change guranteed stateroom?

Last week I booked a guaranteed Ocean view balcony cabin on Allure. Within three days of the booking, they assigned a cabin number. Cruise is 23 days away. Is it possible for Rccl to change the cabin before sailing? I don't care either way. The cabin that I have assigned seems great. Just wondering if once they assign it, they keep it or do they ever move you around?

Last week I booked a guaranteed Ocean view balcony cabin on Allure. Within three days of the booking, they assigned a cabin number. Cruise is 23 days away. Is it possible for Rccl to change the cabin before sailing? I don't care either way. The cabin that I have assigned seems great. Just wondering if once they assign it, they keep it or do they ever move you around?
You can also call them to change to a another room in the same cat. They usually (not always) will try an accommodate you.

Yes they do change you, occasionally.

On our first several cruises we booked guarantees. Twice, when we got our docs, they showed one assignment, but when we got to the pier, we were given a different cabin location. (same category).

FWIW, if that happens, and if your luggage should be late in arriving to your room, go look outside the door of your first assignment. That is where we found our bags, since they had the original cabin numbers on the tags.