Grand suite or crown loft suite on oasis???

Hi All!

I have a decision to make and I need your help! I was one of the VERY lucky ones to have been assigned a Grand Suite on my Cat. W Deluxe Guarantee. I went from a Cat. D2 to GS! Now here's the problem...I can upgrade to a Crown Loft Suite (Cabin 1702) for slightly more money. Being I have never stayed in either cabin type before, I'm hoping cruisers reading this who have experience with these cabins can offer me their opinions. Thanks everyone and happy cruising!

Well let me put it to you this way...

We booked a GS last year, and were offered an upgrade to a CL for a little extra................

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!! we jumped on it....

Awesome, awesome, unbelievable two story cabin...

We are still waiting for the call this year.............

Hoping

Do It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea Ya

There was just a posting on this same subject just a few days ago and I think it was almost unanimous that they upgrade to the CLS ! We have been in a GS on Allure, and loved it, but if it was in our budget, we would have moved up in a heartbeat to a CLS.

Pretty sure it was my post referenced here. Had the same question and decided to go with the CLS. Booked 1750 and plan to surprise the DW. You can get a GS on other ships, but as far as I know the two story ones are few and far between. Do it! Just one man's opinion :)

We have stayed in both, however we talk all the time about really enjoying the grand suite so much more than the crown loft. We felt like we had more space in the grand suite and enjoyed the balcony more as it was longer. The Crown lofts balcony is very deep and was hard to sit and enjoy the ocean even with our chairs pulled all the way up.

Obviously we are the exception from the other posts here, but we would keep the grand suite without a second thought!

Hi All!

I have a decision to make and I need your help! I was one of the VERY lucky ones to have been assigned a Grand Suite on my Cat. W Deluxe Guarantee. I went from a Cat. D2 to GS! Now here's the problem...I can upgrade to a Crown Loft Suite (Cabin 1702) for slightly more money. Being I have never stayed in either cabin type before, I'm hoping cruisers reading this who have experience with these cabins can offer me their opinions. Thanks everyone and happy cruising!

You seem to be the recipient of some extremely good fortune. If you pass on the CL, would you ever have the good fortune to stay in one again in the future?