Email for Pride matre d

beacha

Anyone know the email of the Pride matre d ? I need to try to get a table for 10 for our group.

Call Carnival, and make sure all cabins are linked together. If the cabins are linked, then the entire group should be assigned to the same table.

Keep in mind that the MD is under no obligation to check and or respond to requests via email. You might consider contacting John Heald via face book.

I emailed the Maitre'D on the Dream a few weeks ago to request a table for two and he emailed me back right away and said "No problem" and asked if there was anything else I needed. Worked like a charm.

Good Luck!

Keep in mind that the MD is under no obligation to check and or respond to requests via email. You might consider contacting John Heald via face book.

Actually, he is under an obligation to check for new emails, as it is a company provided email address. Not only can guests use it to reach out to the Maître d', it is also used for internal communication between other crew members onboard and also from those in the Miami office.

Although they're not required to respond, there is nothing stopping you from resending the email every day until they respond...

Would luv to have email of MaiD on Dream

drmaitred@carnival.com