Epic at $699

outbackpaul

I am planning my first cruise and have been looking around at all the different sailings. After reading the board for a few weeks I think I'm going with the Epic solo cabin.

My question is, is $699 a good price for this fall doing the Western Caribbean? Has anyone seen it much cheaper than that?

I am planning my first cruise and have been looking around at all the different sailings. After reading the board for a few weeks I think I'm going with the Epic solo cabin.

My question is, is $699 a good price for this fall doing the Western Caribbean? Has anyone seen it much cheaper than that?

Yes I have seen it cheaper than that, but not a lot.consider a standard inside cabin instead of a studio.they frequently cost less and are bigger.you can still access the studio lounge during the singles gathering or anytime the door is open.

I am sailing in November for about $500 on deck 9.having sailed on the EPIC 4 times previously in both cabin types there are good things about each room.

That being said 699 is a good price though,and I have paid a lot more over

X-mas and spring break before.hope you enjoy the epic as much as I do!

$100/night is a good deal, even during hurricane season. The studio is modern, crisp and has a unique lighting system. Watch cabin availability and whether the price goes down, you may be able to get some OBC. When I sailed the Epic in the springtime, the studio was $300 more.

Most of all, enjoy your cruise and forget about the price once you sail!

Edited by evandbob

$100/night is a good deal, even during hurricane season. The studio is modern, crisp and has a unique lighting system. Watch cabin availability and whether the price goes down, you may be able to get some OBC. When I sailed the Epic in the springtime, the studio was $300 more.

Most of all, enjoy your cruise and forget about the price once you sail!

Thanks. How can I find out how many are left? I don't see that when attempting to book.

Its a pretty good deal in my opinion- prices could drop as you get closer- I do believe back in the spring/winter I saw some for $499.

You could either wait or sometimes when the price goes down on other classes you can get an upgrade.

I went in December 2011 and paid $749 base (plus taxes and insurance) and really enjoyed it. Last year I had a Studio on the Breakaway for $999 orginially but upgraded for $100 to a balcony.

Both vacations in my opinon were great; I saw a marginal improvement in the balcony.

I lucked out in February and booked an October studio for the Breakway for $545;

You could always just make a deposit until the due date I would think and rebook if it drops.