Moscato?

kitten1968

I can't answer as to the ship's bars, but I can tell you that I just ordered a bottle through the "Gifts and More" section on MyNCL. It will arrive in the cabin on the first day. Crazy mark-up, but I wanted to order something for us to toast with on our balcony during sailaway! I didn't feel like lugging any bottles on board as it would be less than convenient based on our transportation plans into NYC. You could always bring some if you're very partial to a certain wine, and just pay the corkage fee.

Does anyone know if you can get Moscato on the breakaway? My wife loves it but hasn't found it on any ship yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's odd. I had it every night when I was on the Epic. (It's my favorite wine too.) Tell her to ask for it by name. I don't think it was on the wine list, but they had it.

I'm still new to NCL so please forgive me if this is incorrect. I don't know if "Viva Vino" is on all ships but a moscato is on the list. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2066677

Yes, the wine list is fleet wide, however, there can changes/differences but not many.

I like to have a bottle in the cabin for sailaway as well and the wine you get with the Viva Vino package isn't always chilled.

Cheers, happy cruising :)

Thank all of y'all. It's been a few years since we have been on NCL and they didn't have it then to the best of my knowledge but I'm glad she can get it now (0:

Sent from my iPhone using Forums