Request brochure by mail ???

CruzieSue

Splendor's last trip out of NY ends in San Juan Nov. 2014. No more ships on the horizon for NY.

The Splendor will be returning to NYC for the summer/fall of 2015 with a series of Bahamas, Caribbean, and Canada/New England.

Instead of being home ported in New York year round, it will now sail seasonally, with winters and springs sailing from Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

And what will be the alternative?

I have am a big fan of less printed paper but can't imagine a decent alternative.

I always wondered why they didn't have small tv's in random spots on the ship displaying the fun times it could certain reduce the number printed.

I'd bet they will put it on the TVs as an option like the dining menu and stop printing them except by request.

Sent from my iPad

Carnival Cruise Line has made several marketing mistakes in recent years and not having a brochure available when their competitors did have those available was one of the miscues. They corrected that error, finally. I would be surprised that they would repeat that mistake. Whether the brochure would be available by mail, I have no idea. But, my guess would be: no. The Line needs to re-engage the travel agent community and providing the agents with literature that the agent can offer a prospective client rather than a NCL or RCCL brochure would seem to me to be in the Company's best interest.