never thought I would be happy to see the "which ship should I choose" threads

snc_cam

After seeing the board covered with the smoking issue, I'm happy to see some sense of normalcy start to return to this site. But I always chuckle when I see someone ask, "should I choose the Dream or the Glory" without putting anything else as their criteria.

me, a MSNBC viewer???? that is even more of a chuckle. I gave up watching the news many years ago because all they report are half-truths and have a "certain slant".

This is me to a tee!

And what really sealed the deal for me----when I was watching on the news about the stranded Dream in St. Maarten. We were sitting on our Dream cabin couch laughing our heads off about our "horrible" conditions. What a JOKE!!! We hardly knew that anything out of the ordinary was happening. After that incident, I take the "news" with a grain of salt---and then only a partial grain of salt. :)

I get why it upsets people, specifically if it affects them, or a cruise they had planned to take. I normally book interior, but if I booked a balcony so I could smoke on it, and then they told me I couldn't, I would probably be upset too.. especially if the interior cabins are higher rates now then they were when I booked my balcony...

7 (count 'em) threads on the first page alone about smoking -- yikes.

It almost makes me long for a thread about chair hogs or smugglng booze! LOL. :D

How about a chair hog, smoking a cigar, watching MSNBC with a rum runner saving his chair.:eek:

That should put a different twist on things.:rolleyes:

This wins the Interwebs for today..

Ok, just when I thought I stopped laughing I saw this. Our DD and DS used to love to share our CCL rum rummer VHS for years with college friends and any other adult they came in contact with over the years. Even now we (now grandparents) have not survived the rum rummer "too much adult beverage" tape and we no longer have a VHS. No, good readers we say this one will go viral but thanks to Carnival for a great time!