Which ship?

mayesq

We cruised on the Carnival Ecstasy for our honeymoon in 1997. Last year we started sailing with our sons (13 and 9). We have gone on the Disney Dream and NCL Getaway. We are now considering either the Breeze or the Glory. What do you all vote as the best choice for us?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We cruised on the Carnival Ecstasy for our honeymoon in 1997. Last year we started sailing with our sons (13 and 9). We have gone on the Disney Dream and NCL Getaway. We are now considering either the Breeze or the Glory. What do you all vote as the best choice for us?

If you enjoyed the Disney Dream and the NCL Getaway, then stick with the modern ship design and choose the Breeze.

Thanks everybody. Now another question, what do you think of the cove balconies? Would it be worth the extra $400 to book the available interior room across the hall? We have done our cruises all in one room but I'm thinking it might cut down on bickering if we have the extra space. Thoughts? Finally we are looking at the 6 day cruise in March over spring break (March 22). Will this be a family friendly time to go?

How are the kids clubs? My kids loved the Disney clubs but were bit interested at ncl since the age groups were really weird (for lack of a better word).