Cafe al Bacio

druzinski

I know that Cafe al Bacio uses Lavazza brand coffee. Does anyone know type of Lazvazza coffee is used. I have discovered they produce several types of expresso beans.

I don't know what type of coffee they use, but I had a double espresso every morning and was never disappointed. :)

I know that Cafe al Bacio uses Lavazza brand coffee. Does anyone know type of Lazvazza coffee is used. I have discovered they produce several types of expresso beans.

I did not know they use Lavazza, they taste kind of weak. I use Grand Filtro Dark for drip and Top Class for espresso at home, they are cheap, kind of like supermarket coffee in Italy, but they are good. They have many espresso blends and many online merchants here sell them, they mostly come in 2.2lb bags.

If I'm not mistaken, there are only 2 types of actual coffee beans that are grown in the world. Variation comes more from how long the beans are roasted, how finely they are ground etc. Espresso doesn't come from a particular bean per se; it is about the how finely the bean is ground and how it's brewed that make it "espresso."

If I'm not mistaken, there are only 2 types of actual coffee beans that are grown in the world. Variation comes more from how long the beans are roasted, how finely they are ground etc. Espresso doesn't come from a particular bean per se; it is about the how finely the bean is ground and how it's brewed that make it "espresso."

To better state my question then I am looking for which type of roast is used or blend of beans.