Is Spirit going to get a Moderno?

JessLCH

This has become our favorite NCL restaurant. Wondering if there are plans to add one on Spirit. Thanks.

I remember reading that Spirit had a drydock earlier this year, but it was just for technical and cosmetic improvements.

Funny about Moderno....folks either love it or hate it.

We loved it on our first cruise on the EPIC a few years ago, but on another ship later (Gem, maybe??) it was awful.

We're afraid to try it again! HAHA!

Plus, I realized that by the time I decide to turn my thing to "RED"...its already two servings too late! :eek:

I remember reading that Spirit had a drydock earlier this year, but it was just for technical and cosmetic improvements.

Funny about Moderno....folks either love it or hate it.

We loved it on our first cruise on the EPIC a few years ago, but on another ship later (Gem, maybe??) it was awful.

I've eaten at Moderno type places on land and LOVED them. We ate there on the Pearl and we were almost the only table there at the time we were seated (I think there was one other table). However, they only brought each skewer around once. :(

Edited by DevCruise

Interesting question. First off - where would they put it?

Not sure where they would put it.

Not for anything, but being that this is Cruise Critic, I'm sure that eventually someone will come along and tell everyone where to put it! :eek:;)

It is an interesting idea. It seems that people seem to love or hate Moderno. I would love to try it, and it looks like I will sail on the Spirit most frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums