Seabourn Legend in Bergen

ShipsInBergen

Today Seabourn Legend made her last ever call to Bergen before she leaves for the Windstar fleet.

The weather was great and I got a couple of nice photos which are now up on my blog. I thought this might interest some of you here :)

http://shipsinbergen.blogspot.no/2014/07/seabourn-legend.html

Thank you for posting this. I just received an email from friends on board so it was nice to "see" them in a way from your photos. We will be on board in 4.5 weeks and are looking forward to enjoying our final cruise on Seabourn Legend.

Julie

Thank you for posting this. I just received an email from friends on board so it was nice to "see" them in a way from your photos. We will be on board in 4.5 weeks and are looking forward to enjoying our final cruise on Seabourn Legend.

Julie

Hi Julie. As you know we will be on board the first part of Sept but so disappointed that Aaron Seyfert, wonderful cruise director is leaving the ship for other opportunities. We are glad for him but disappointed as we have sailed with him several times. I will love forward to what you have to say about who is CD and the entertainment as you are on before us.

Hi Julie. As you know we will be on board the first part of Sept but so disappointed that Aaron Seyfert, wonderful cruise director is leaving the ship for other opportunities. We are glad for him but disappointed as we have sailed with him several times. I will love forward to what you have to say about who is CD and the entertainment as you are on before us.

redheadednancy, you can catch Aaron's Cabaret act on the Legend here

Hi Nancy,

I just looked at the great youtube by Laylam and I haven't had the pleasure of sailing with Aaron at all which is unfortunate.

I will let you know who will be on for your cruise when we board in mid August. Our friends did say that the internet was patchy around the Baltics........which I have also read comments about on other ships. So I will try and post some information when I can.

Julie

Thanks Laylam and Julie. I went and viewed the video too.. We really enjoyed it. Aaron is fun, entertains well and is very involved with passengers. We had such fun with him last year for three months in the Middle East. IHe was a gymnast and has his picture taken doing a handstand every place he goes. I took one of him doing it on a camel in Petra. He took one of me STANDING in front of the camel, ha! Then he did it again in Luxor on a giant camel. This time I had my picture taken sitting on the camel. Never again. When that camel stood up and went down I was sure I was a goner!!

I will be anxious to hear of any of the staff, Julie and hope some of our favorites are there. The old crews are becoming sparse ad they find other jobs.

The Captain will he Andrew Pedder,a lovely man and a great favourite of mine.i have dined with him many times and was on board for his Fiftieth birthday.

There will be a Hotel Director change on the 6th August but as yet Seabourn Club do not know who it will be,you will be fortunate if it is Karl Eckl.

Enjoy everyone,anybody thought about what the weather will be like in the Baltics and what clothing will be best?

The Captain will he Andrew Pedder,a lovely man and a great favourite of mine.i have dined with him many times and was on board for his Fiftieth birthday.

There will be a Hotel Director change on the 6th August but as yet Seabourn Club do not know who it will be,you will be fortunate if it is Karl Eckl.

Enjoy everyone,anybody thought about what the weather will be like in the Baltics and what clothing will be best?

Last time we sailed with Capt. Pedder was in 2009 to South America. Actuallylast time we were on Legend. We had dinner with him also but I am trying to remember if it was he or Captain Bentzseen (sp?) who had the twins. His wife was with him when we had dinner, dark hair and very pretty. We have the lowest segments on the Legend, been on Pride and Spirit three times each and the big girls two each. I am glad to know it was your favorite ship. We have not sailed with Karl but I hear many good things. That Legend trip was fun. Eric DeGray was there with Thorsten the chef and Theresa Haughey, lots of old faces and it was lots of fun. I think the Hotel Director was Victor....

According to D E's Facebook page he is only on Legend until 11 September
My information came from Aaron and all he said was that David E was covering for him because I think he leaves Seabourn the end of this month or maybe a little earlier.. We sail on the 11th so maybe that is when David E finishes covering and a new person comes on board. Stay tuned.