Lap pool on the Dawn

signora

Does anyone know how long this pool is and is it possible to really do laps in? Also is it possible to buy the spa pass ahead of time before sailing or do you have to buy it on the ship? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Does anyone know how long this pool is and is it possible to really do laps in? Also is it possible to buy the spa pass ahead of time before sailing or do you have to buy it on the ship? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Have to buy the pass on the ship. The 'lap' pool is about 4 feet deep, about 15 feet wide and 30 feet long. You can swim to one end then turn around but it's a pretty small pool if you are looking to do laps.

The spa pool is not crowded and yes you can do laps. I believe the last post was referring to the main pool. They sell less than 100 Thermal Spa passes. It is open from 8AM - 10PM except the last night it closes at 8PM. My husband swam laps, I jogged in the pool. He also used the shower there instead of our room shower so that I could have the cabin to myself to get ready for dinner. You can purchase the pass in the pier terminal, they have a table set up for the spa. We waited until we boarded because we wanted to look at it first.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I want to take a look at it too; I'm considering doing laps in the main pool but not sure I can make it there before nine--after all, it is a vacation! Thanks for all the advice--Amy

Have done spa pass on both Dawn and Star (identical). The only time we ever saw more than about eight people in spa was the last sea day. Guess people who bought pass waited till last day to realize they had purchased it.

Every time I was in pool, I was the only one there.