Freedom Replenish Package, Starbucks??

Good evening all, Thinking of booking replenish package for our trip on Freedom, can anyone tell me if it includes FROZEN mocktails or if not what mocktails would it include, would be fab if anyone had a link to the mocktail menu, also does it include Starbucks, love a frappacino :) I would appreciate all advice, thank you

Royal replenish includes frozen virgin drinks. Pretty much every frozen drink can be made without alcohol. There are probably at least a dozen or more types offered, I'm sure you can find sample RCCL cocktail menus here or on the internet. My favorite was the frozen mojito.

Good evening all, Thinking of booking replenish package for our trip on Freedom, can anyone tell me if it includes FROZEN mocktails or if not what mocktails would it include, would be fab if anyone had a link to the mocktail menu, also does it include Starbucks, love a frappacino :) I would appreciate all advice, thank you

Any mocktail you can think of is basically included. Starbucks (on Oasis class ships is not included), however, you can get those yummy frappicinos and mochachinos from Cafe Promenade 24/7 included in the package.

This is the answer that we received from RCCL directly to the same question. There are more questions than you asked but I have put the full text to help you and maybe others too! :D

"I will attempt to answer the questions you have asked below, in blue. Some items vary by ship, itinerary and availability.

1 - What premium coffees are include in the package (cappuccinos and

lattes) any others? Where are these available on the Vision? I am assuming

in the MDR. Are there other locations as well? Are they available 24/7?

Cafe Lattetudes is the main location for these beverages. Here we feature illy coffee.

2 - What are the “specialty” teas? Where are they available?

Promenade Cafe is the main location for these beverages, we also have teas available in all restaurants. Specialty teas may be items like Chai.

3 - Are virgin frozen drinks included in the package such as virgin Piña

Coladas and virgin Strawberry Daiquiris? What other non-alcoholic drinks

are in the package? Would all on the mixed drink menu BUT without alcohol

be in the package?

Yes. All non alcoholic cocktails are included.

4 – What Frozen drinks are in the package? The information says “. . .

frozen drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails” or are they one in the same?

This is the same.

5 – What are the types of the fountain sodas offered in the package?

Coca Cola products are included in the program, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Ginger Ale. Also any combination from the make-your-own soda machines on the ship.

6 – What juices are included in this package? Where on the ship could one

get these? Would pineapple juice and other juices be available using the

package from the bars 24/7?

Orange, Cranberry, Pineapple and Apple juice are available. Not available 24/7 but close to it.

7 – Where would one get the water both still and sparkling water?

All bar locations provide this service.

8 – Where on ship could you get what you wanted from this package besides

the MDR, any bar and the Windjammer? ?

All Food and beverage areas, except Room Service and the Stateroom set up - (Mini Bar)."

Hope that this helps! :)

Edited by Tropicalgal2