Booking My Time Dining

Help!!!

We are sailing on Adventure of the Seas on 12th September and I can't seem to be able to book the actual times we would like to eat. We managed last year to do this.

Is this general or is it just us????

You should be able to book sometime between 60 ad 90 days out. At least that was my experience last year. You can always give them a call and see if you can book over the phone.

Edited by dacsmom

Apparently, the OP is trying to book the 7pm slot ( or thereabouts)...they usually don't take reservations in advance for the most popular times. You'll need to do that onboard.

What does OP mean???

They did not Know what time we wanted to book, as before we actually had to state date and time, it simply told us to wait till we were on board.

Maybe they have the allotted spots for reservations already?

I know the Specialty Dining have a certain number for online reservations and the rest must be completed on board. Maybe the same is true for Mh time Dining. (Purely a guess, though.)

I am having this same issue for my October 5th cruise. When I select Dining Reservations it says I must do this onboard. It's a glitch in the system with the new Cruise Planner.

I posted on here last week and people kept insisting that it just wasn't available yet. Not true. I have specific instructions from two different places that told me they open at 90 days out. I called and they are having problems with the system as well.

Good Old IT issues.

Help!!!

We are sailing on Adventure of the Seas on 12th September and I can't seem to be able to book the actual times we would like to eat. We managed last year to do this.

Hi

We are on the same sailing and are getting exactly the same message. Its not just the My Time reservations, its all of the dining options, we cant book anything. I did ring RCL a few weeks ago and was told that reservations werent open yet and to keep watching the website. I know I was being fobbed off but at the time it was only just inside the 90 days so gave them the benefit of the doubt. This close to our sailing date I'm convinced its an IT issue. I feel another phone call may be due! :rolleyes:

Pam

Update: I spoke (or wrote) too soon. No, you aren't the only one this is happening to.

I tried to book MTD reservations for my party... I got all the way to the last screen and was told that there was an error :j

I tweeted RCI and was called back by a rep. I was given the 800 number to book with a rep at my convenience: 1 (800) 398-9819

At least when I booked by phone I wasn't obliged to make reservations for every day of the cruise. With the online Cruise Planner you're forced to reserve a table for EACH day, even when I had Specialty Dining reserved. That should be changed.

Edited by bhaybeegrl
Adding Info

Did you actually manage to book "My Time dining" hours for Adventure of the Seas sailing 12 September?

I phoned and was told they had not released the schedule for it or for the Speciality Restaurant.

Did you actually manage to book "My Time dining" hours for Adventure of the Seas sailing 12 September?

I phoned and was told they had not released the schedule for it or for the Speciality Restaurant.

Nope, not yet! Even though I have had emails telling me I can book speciality restaurants, the system still wont let me book anything. I've rung RCL again and was told that none of their systems would let them book any dining for this sailing which surprised the person I spoke to as we are so close to sail date. They are going to contact the ship to find out if there is a issue with booking MTD and email me back when they find out anything. I'll keep you posted on any progress!

Pam

Hi

We are on the same sailing and are getting exactly the same message. Its not just the My Time reservations, its all of the dining options, we cant book anything. I did ring RCL a few weeks ago and was told that reservations werent open yet and to keep watching the website. I know I was being fobbed off but at the time it was only just inside the 90 days so gave them the benefit of the doubt. This close to our sailing date I'm convinced its an IT issue. I feel another phone call may be due! :rolleyes:

Pam

I'm gobsmacked that you were fobbed off.

Bill

Help!!!

I think your reservations should be open by now. We're on Oasis on November 15th, and our reservations just opened yesterday.

We received an e-mail about dining reservations quite a while ago, but they weren't available until late yesterday afternoon.

Funny how messed up the reservations are, we're waiting on our November 1st cruise which should open up by September, BUT, we were able to make all of our Dynamic Dining restaurant reservations for our November 30, 2015 Anthem cruise.:confused::rolleyes::p:D;)