Questions cruising with babies on Disney Magic

Hi, we are so excited off on our 1st Disney cruise, taking our twins of 22 months and daughter 3yrs old on DM for 7 nights this summer. I've read that you can rent the baby umbrella strollers onboard- can we book these in advance, if so, how do we do this. Also what about bottled water onboard-is it free, we require these(quite a few) for feeds. I am prepared to bring some water when we embark but not sure if it allowed ex-Barcelona. Thanks for any advice:)

I think you have read a lot of posts and are getting things confused. There are NO stroller rentals on board. You can BORROW a large stroller, There is a charge applied to your KTTW account and removed when the stroller is returned. These are big deals, not umbrella strollers. Most people recommend that you bring your own umbrella stroller (which will store easily in the cabin) and borrow a big one if needed for excursions.

There is PAID FOR bottled water on board. $35 per case. You can take water on or off in Barcelona.

You will also pay for nursery if you choose to use it. Programming for 3+ and fully trained is included with the cruise fare.

Borrowing a stroller is "first come, first served," No advance reservations.

Edited by moki'smommy

Hi, we are so excited off on our 1st Disney cruise, taking our twins of 22 months and daughter 3yrs old on DM for 7 nights this summer. I've read that you can rent the baby umbrella strollers onboard- can we book these in advance, if so, how do we do this. Also what about bottled water onboard-is it free, we require these(quite a few) for feeds. I am prepared to bring some water when we embark but not sure if it allowed ex-Barcelona. Thanks for any advice:)

The last I knew of, there were strollers onboard, no cost, but you must put a $200 deposit down on them. Deposit is returned when you return the stroller in good shape. They are limited, and first-come, first served.

Bottled water has a cost. I'll just point out that the water onboard (all water - from your stateroom tap, from the drink station, served in the dining rooms, making ice, preparing food) is processed the same as bottled water (reverse osmosis and filtered).

You may bring onboard as many beverages as you wish. It must be carried on, not in checked bags, and you'll be responsible for handling it until your room is ready (around 1:30).