On formal night........

Johnno3c

Are you allowed in the theatre and bars non formally dressed, or is it only the buffet area and deck that you are able to frequent?

Sailing Arcadia.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you allowed in the theatre and bars non formally dressed, or is it only the buffet area and deck that you are able to frequent?

Sailing Arcadia.

Thanks

On formal nights it will just be the MDR and one/two of the bars you will not be allowed in. The rest of the ship is yours.

Just to add approx 90/95% of the ship will be in formal attire, so you will be in the minority.

On formal nights it will just be the MDR and one/two of the bars you will not be allowed in. The rest of the ship is yours.

Just to add approx 90/95% of the ship will be in formal attire, so you will be in the minority.

On Arcadia it will be nearer 95% DJ and 4% dark suit with less than 1% not dressed to the code of the night.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sailing Arcadia.

Thanks

The current practice is that on black tie nights men are required to wear a jacket and tie in the main restaurants, one or perhaps two of the bars, and some of the select dining venues. These venues will display a notice to this effect at the entrance. Evening casual is acceptable in all other areas including the theatre. As others have commented, those who do not wear black tie will be in a small minority, how small will depend on the ship and the season. But if you are happy to be so and want to remain casual there is nothing to stop you doing so as long as you accept that you will not be able to use certain venues.