C&A designation on set sail (for priority check-in)

We've gotten lucky the last few times we've sailed and gotten a cheap upgrade to a JS. On our next cruise, notsomuch. ;) However, we should still qualify for priority based on C&A status. I know that the set sail pass puts suite status right at the top for the port employees to shuttle you to the correct line, but can't remember if C&A status is equally visible. We're traveling with my elderly parents next time and faster check in would be much easier for them.

FWIW, this would be Port Canaveral, boarding Explorer. I know that mileage may vary as far as whether the priority line will actually save any time, but would be nice to have the option without much hassle if it would be faster.

We've gotten lucky the last few times we've sailed and gotten a cheap upgrade to a JS. On our next cruise, notsomuch. ;) However, we should still qualify for priority based on C&A status. I know that the set sail pass puts suite status right at the top for the port employees to shuttle you to the correct line, but can't remember if C&A status is equally visible. We're traveling with my elderly parents next time and faster check in would be much easier for them.

FWIW, this would be Port Canaveral, boarding Explorer. I know that mileage may vary as far as whether the priority line will actually save any time, but would be nice to have the option without much hassle if it would be faster.

The C&A level should be shown right next to your names, in a small square box.

Edited by clarea

Kate,

Don't quote me but I believe those that need assistance (small children, elderly, etc.) do get decently quick boarding. Mary

Part of the problem is that they'd murder me for even using the word "elderly". I just would like it to happen without the drama ;). Good to know that I can keep the dreaded word in my back pocket for if we need it, though.