Watching Port Web Cam - and listening??

I rarely remember to watch the Port Cam, today I was home and remembered. I also always have my speaker down on my Mac. Well, I had forgotten they were turned up and I heard them talking. I've never heard that before and it was very interesting!

They were trying to locate a girl, they found her and one of them said don't forget to punch her out! What?? LOL! They talked about a family of five in 11717 & 18, they located them, and then they were denying passengers in 3604 and they were requesting their luggage be taken off the ship. They also said there would be about a 30 min delay leaving port.

It makes you think about the "behind the scenes" before boarding. Quite interesting! Okay, maybe that's the nosey in me?? Yep, that's it....:rolleyes:

I enjoy the web cam and have noticed the radio chatter but didn't pay too much attention. Can anyone tell me who is chattering? Is that the port or the cruise ships or exactly what?

All of the above. 99% of the time all you here is someone requesting the 17th St Drawbridge going up, but once in a great while you hear something else. Last winter (or the year before) Someone threw a life preserver overboard on an Princess ship right in the channel and that created quite a stir.

All of the above. 99% of the time all you here is someone requesting the 17th St Drawbridge going up, but once in a great while you hear something else. Last winter (or the year before) Someone threw a life preserver overboard on an Princess ship right in the channel and that created quite a stir.

Kind of a party line for the port? I'll keep the sound on.