NCL Jade

rohudd1

We are hoping to book a cruise to Europe on the Jade. The cruise is an 11 day cruise leaving for Rome on Nov. 22. I hear that it may be not a good time weather wise, but I would love to hear from those of you who have traveled during this season.

We are hoping to book a cruise to Europe on the Jade. The cruise is an 11 day cruise leaving for Rome on Nov. 22. I hear that it may be not a good time weather wise, but I would love to hear from those of you who have traveled during this season.

We spent Thanksgiving in Rome two years ago and although all the Romans were wearing down coats, we had light sweaters on. It was in the 60's most of the trip. It can be rainy at that time of year, but we got really lucky. I love autumn in Europe. I am scheduled on the same cruise in Feb. because it works with school holidays. Even then it will be warmer in Rome than where I live, so I am looking forward to it! Bring an umbrella and don't let potential rain stop you from having a good time!

We'd rather go off season rather than the summer-time (too hot and too many tourists).

We were on a 14 day Jade cruise in Dec/Jan and loved it - the ports were magical and we saw a LOT. Yeah it was cool but we were so comfortable and enjoyed the sights.

We are already booked on this one. Pro is less tourists so easier to get around Con less sunny, more cloudy, may rain. Seriously, weather is always pot luck but if you want to see what the area has this is a good time to go.

If you decide to book come and join the roll call. Some folks are organising excursions and stuff like that.

We took a similar cruise on the Jade in February of 2013. You can read my review below in my signature.

Probably similar weather to November. We were in long pants and long sleeves pretty much the whole time in each port. And even sometimes a jacket on top of that. We had one semi-rainy day in Greece and also on the Amalfi Coast. That adds to the discomfort. Just remember to have layers that can easily added or taken off.