Beer....Bottles or Cans?

yoboy08753

I'm trying to find out if they serve beer in bottles or cans or both. I ask this so I know what kind of koozie I need to bring. Hey, we all have our packing priorities:D

Bottles and cans. What the hell is a koozie?

I'm trying to find out if they serve beer in bottles or cans or both. I ask this so I know what kind of koozie I need to bring. Hey, we all have our packing priorities:D

Haha! Love the question. Love your attitude! I have no idea, but thanks for inspiring us to pack koozies!

Depends on the brand. The Michelob Ultra came in 16-oz, not 12-oz, aluminum bottles. So, the average size bottle cozy (that's what we call them here) would not fit. The Coors Lite (and I think the Miller Lite) came in aluminum squat-type cans with screw caps. Your best bet would be to pack can cozies which should fit both.

The thermal holder to keep it cold. That's what my area calls them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides keeping a can/bottle cold, a koozie keeps the sweat moisture off your hands.

Depends on the brand...I had beer in both while onboard the Pearl.

Thanks for an original and funny question. My Hubby brings 2 or 3 to have the right size.