Pre-Book Princess Shore Excursions

orgutierrez

Hello. I will probably book a Princess shore excursion for my Alaska cruise next month, however I've been trying to find if Princess immediately charges the price of the excursion or you just reserve a place for the excursion any it is later included in your onboard balance account. Does anyone know this?

Thank you.

Hello. I will probably book a Princess shore excursion for my Alaska cruise next month, however I've been trying to find if Princess immediately charges the price of the excursion or you just reserve a place for the excursion any it is later included in your onboard balance account. Does anyone know this?

Thank you.

No they go on your shipboard account.

Tickets will be in your cabin on arrival.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Unlike some of the cruise lines Princess does NOT charge your credit card when you reserve your spot on an excursion. It will appear on your on-board account. Do pay attention to the specific cancellation poilcies for your excursion (just in case). At least for the time being

As per the Princess web site, the charge is not placed until the cancellation time has passed. There is a world of info on the web site.

We have found our tours already on our folio after boarding.

You can still cancel before the cancelation time.

On our last cruise, we pre-booked a very popular excursion at a port that is difficult to DIY. The cost to pre-book (90 days out if I remember correctly) was $229pp. When we got on the ship, we noticed that the price to book was $249pp. I guess as the number of reservations went up and they had to bring in more coaches, their prices went up too. Pays to pre-book knowing that you can cancel if you change your mind. Some of the cancellation deadlines were longer than others, so be aware. :)