Royal princess-Caribe deck question-too low?

Nascar girl

We are looking at a Caribbean cruise on Royal next spring and are traveling with another couple so we want staterooms next to each other. It appears as though they are running a sale and the standard balconies are the same price as the deluxe balconies. I see 2 staterooms on Caribe next to each other that are not too far aft or forward. We have never been on a deck that low. I was wondering if we should grab them or stick with a standard balcony on a higher deck. We don't mind stairs, I am think more from a view standpoint. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

We are looking at a Caribbean cruise on Royal next spring and are traveling with another couple so we want staterooms next to each other. It appears as though they are running a sale and the standard balconies are the same price as the deluxe balconies. I see 2 staterooms on Caribe next to each other that are not too far aft or forward. We have never been on a deck that low. I was wondering if we should grab them or stick with a standard balcony on a higher deck. We don't mind stairs, I am think more from a view standpoint. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

If you don't grab them you may have an issue getting 2 together, or os it still wide open?

You can always grab them and keep looking.

We have been all over Princess ships from Riviera to Baja to Caribe to Dolphin to Emerald to Fiesta to Plaza decks. Caribe deck is our favorite on the Grand class ships because of the larger balconies on the Grand class ships. We had fantastic views rounding Cape Horn and sailing past the Glaciers in a Caribe deck balcony. The balconies on Royal are essentially all the same size (small) so you won't have a bigger balcony on Caribe deck. However the deluxe balconies have a love seat rather than a chair and most importantly you can get two next to one another. I would take them while they are available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

Caribe is three or four decks below the Lido deck.