Football Season Poll

winddawn

What do you think Carnival should show on the Lido big screen during football season?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Carnival should show on the Lido big screen during football season?

• Show the Sunday night and Monday night games on the big screen
    • Show the scheduled big screen movies and only show the games in the sports bars, etc.
    • I don't care. I prefer the shows, music venues, and comedy club instead.

Okay. Here is another important question that Carnival's brand ambassador is asking on social media. I'd like to see what you think.

On the ships that have the big screen on the Lido deck, what do you think Carnival should show during the big NFL games during the week?

Having been on a number of cruises with the SuperBowl and Playoffs, the Playoffs were in the various bars. The SuperBowl was on the big screen. I agree. If you want to see a game, go to the bar where it is showing. Or watch it on your cabin TV. They don't need to show every single Thursday, Sunday, and Monday game.

And yes, I "am" a football fan.

I voted for Sunday night and Monday night games.

It's only 6-7 hours and it sure beats the re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond or King of Queens that they usually show. I would reconsider if they improved the quality of movies to recently released or popular. From what I see in some of the current FunTimes, the selection is not that great!

I love watching the sunday & monday night games on the big screen. One of the highlights of my last cruise was watching my patriots on MNF under the stars.

I'm with you. We got to watch my Saints on a Thursday night last November on the big screen. It was the best of both worlds for me. Cruising and football. The atmosphere was great and I know Carnival had to be smiling at their alcohol sales from the lido that night.

I'm not a huge fan of football unless it's my Carolina Panthers, but if what other people are saying is true and all they usually play are reruns of old shows, I wouldn't mind seeing a good football game on the big screen!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I voted for big screen. At least I would know where to find my DH on Sunday and Monday night. :D I don't really care that much, unless it is the super bowl or play offs. At home I watch them, but I don't have much else to do on those days. On the cruise, if I don't have anything else to do and its one of my teams, I might watch it some. But I know DH would appreciate the big screen even more than the sports bar. And honestly, its not like they would be showing anything else that I would watch on the big screen anyway. I know they sometimes show movies, but nothing to catch my eye.

This will be my first cruise during football season, so we shall see how it goes. The cruise leaves on Monday. Sunday we are in NOLA and we are not sitting in the room all day to watch games. Now I just have to break that to DH!

I voted for big screen. At least I would know where to find my DH on Sunday and Monday night. :D I don't really care that much, unless it is the super bowl or play offs. At home I watch them, but I don't have much else to do on those days. On the cruise, if I don't have anything else to do and its one of my teams, I might watch it some. But I know DH would appreciate the big screen even more than the sports bar. And honestly, its not like they would be showing anything else that I would watch on the big screen anyway. I know they sometimes show movies, but nothing to catch my eye.

This will be my first cruise during football season, so we shall see how it goes. The cruise leaves on Monday. Sunday we are in NOLA and we are not sitting in the room all day to watch games. Now I just have to break that to DH!

You may want to keep him out of Manning's too!

What about Sunday morning and early afternoon game?

I posted the poll as JH posted it on his social media page. I didn't create the questions. And if customers have to choose from what his options are, I really wanted to get an idea of how customers would respond. Hope that helps explain the poll.

I'm with you. I'd like to see the 2 Sunday daytime games on the big screen too. Which games would be shown I guess would be determined by the local market where you are embarking the ship. Although, I have seen NFL Sunday Ticket games on a Carnival ship before.