Fav spot on the Breeze?

michelle028

Ocean plaza - especially the outdoor seating. It's quiet, plenty of shade, and great ocean views. There's a continental breakfast inside, trivia games inside throughout the day if you're into that, and a light lunch served as well.

Deck 11 facing the big screen on the couches, because it's just 1 deck above lido, in the shade, just a few steps from smoking area ( hubby is the smoker); love to people watch and read ; but also in the mix of things being able to watch everything going on the lido deck below.

I had several favorite areas. I loved the red umbrella chairs overlooking the back of the ship for outside.

I enjoyed the Red Frog Pub to just hang out in at night. It's a very "Cheers" kind of atmosphere.

We enjoyed getting in the hot tubs that hang off the side for sailaways.

Loved the area outside Ocean Plaza (Port and Starboard), area between the Red Frog Pub and Liquid Nightclub (chaise loungers/chairs, also empty), seating above the Lido to watch the big screen or just relax and talk to other passengers.

Deck 11 facing the big screen on the couches, because it's just 1 deck above lido, in the shade, just a few steps from smoking area ( hubby is the smoker); love to people watch and read ; but also in the mix of things being able to watch everything going on the lido deck below.

I agree! Deck 11, watching the big screen and people watching. Its in the shade, in the heart of all the action and the seating is so comfy!;)

I also forgot to mention that the seating by the Tandoor Palace (aft, Lido), is not as crowded as the rest of the Lido when looking for a seat or table to eat during breakfast or lunch, and also late at night if you want to grab a slice of pizza, and not eat in the area or the pizza stand, which can get crowded by those waiting for their orders.