Divinia Entertainment

Steftacular

Ive read that the Entertainment on ship is top notch. I usually dont go to any of the shows an my previous trips, but Id like to check it out this time around. For those of you who have gone, whats youre take on the shows offered? What would you see again? what was disappointing? If you could only catch one show, which would it be?

Frank Forever - Frank Sinatra Tribute

Wonderland

Simply Italian

The Witches of Paris

Pirates

Starwalker - Michael Jackson Tribute

Tribute - Opera

Thanks for your input!

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

Hi Stef! I have seen all these shows but the Tribute - Opera,and I enjoyed all of them. If I should choose which I liked most-it would be Simply Italian and Witches of Paris.

In my opinion it would be shame to miss any of them; there is a lot of live entertainment in evenings in many lounges but you can go there after the show and enjoy it all.

Have a great cruise!

Ive read that the Entertainment on ship is top notch. I usually dont go to any of the shows an my previous trips, but Id like to check it out this time around. For those of you who have gone, whats youre take on the shows offered? What would you see again? what was disappointing? If you could only catch one show, which would it be?

Frank Forever - Frank Sinatra Tribute

Wonderland

Simply Italian

The Witches of Paris

Pirates

Starwalker - Michael Jackson Tribute

Tribute - Opera

Thanks for your input!

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

Our first trip was a 3 day sailing so only Wonderland and Starwalker were shown the two nights. We're looking forward to all of the shows in August,,but definitely will not miss the Starwalker show. Loved It!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyIsC3PDok0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Mikesa1721

We liked Pirates and Witches of Paris best. You will find different types of entertainment different nights. Drop in, get an aisle seat. They don't chain you down. We went in March and will be going back in September. It's a different kind of cruising and a beautiful ship. Doug

I'm so excited for the shows. I usually go to both shows and eat dinner between the two, so, I am thinking I'm gonna love MSC! :D

I think you'll struggle to go to both shows unless you eat in the buffet. The dinner timings and number of courses mean dinner is not a fast food experience.

We liked Pirates and Witches of Paris best. You will find different types of entertainment different nights. Drop in, get an aisle seat. They don't chain you down. We went in March and will be going back in September. It's a different kind of cruising and a beautiful ship. Doug

What date in Sept.? WE are going the 13th. We live in Ormond Beach, we are your neighbors. Almost.

Love MSC.

It is true that the entertainment is top notch. However, there is a lot of repetition from show to show. For instance, in many (not all) of the shows first comes the acrobat and then the juggler then the contortionists and then the tumblers, etc. They are all extremely talented but, except for their costumes, their individual parts don't change a whole lot. Still, we enjoyed all of the shows we saw.

Edited by Danbee46