Starting rates

Butthat's not the issue. When you click on the actual date the prices are all different. When I click on IOS 8/30/2015 it says "starting at $694" for a balcony. But then when I actually click on balcony it says "$964-1,021".

Exact same thing is happening for AOS June 27, 2015 and Enchantment Dec 21, 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is something wrong with the site. During the BOGOHO it would say a more expensive price upfront then when you got further it would drop. That went on for two or three weeks. I hope there is going to be a sale soon and what we are seeing is actually future rates. One can hope.

There is something wrong with the site. During the BOGOHO it would say a more expensive price upfront then when you got further it would drop. That went on for two or three weeks. I hope there is going to be a sale soon and what we are seeing is actually future rates. One can hope.

My experience with the BOGOHO was that the price upfront was the same as when I drilled down.

My experience with the BOGOHO was that the price upfront was the same as when I drilled down.

Yes true. With BOGO the rates upfront were correct when you got to the end. You cant find these new rates displayed anywhere except on the first screen.

But as of this morning those first screen rates have vanished.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by AmandaKaye79