Paradise beach or Sanchos

jenniferb30

We have only been to Mr Sanchos and we did the AI side, but wouldn't hesitate to do the pay as you go side either. We hung out on both sides and loved the PAYG side a lot. I have a full review with TONS of pictures in my signature line. I can't comment on Paradise, never been there before.

we went to Paradise Beach last October and plan on going again in September. Beautiful beach and excellent service from the waiters. The pool is real nice with lounge chairs that sit in the shallow part of the pool. Food and mixed drinks was very good.

$2 entrance fee and they request that you spend $10 on food or drinks per person. $15 gives you access to the water toys, snorkel gear, kyiak's all day.

I have never been to Mr Sancho's, so I can't comment on that one.

I am going to be in Cozumel in a few weeks, traveling with my 2 sons, 14 and 11. I have a booking right now for NC, but now I think the boys might be bored there. For those of you that have traveled with kids to these resorts, which one do you recommend?

We just came off our 7 day cruise, with Cozumel being our last stop. We did Mr. Sancho's All Inclusive (booked directly through the site, not with carnival) and i HIGHLY recommend it!! the food, drinks, atmosphere, service, and activities were all very amazing!! If (when) we go back, we'll definitely reserve Mr. Sancho's again!!

I am going to be in Cozumel in a few weeks, traveling with my 2 sons, 14 and 11. I have a booking right now for NC, but now I think the boys might be bored there. For those of you that have traveled with kids to these resorts, which one do you recommend?

they will not be bored at all!! we took our soon to be 9 yr old, and he had a blast on the aqua park!! even the adults were having fun on it!!

and if the beach is too much, they have a pool to enjoy as well!!

Im sorry, i didnt see you mentioning NC. no, i meant Mr. Sancho's. i thought you were referencing them being bored there!

Gottcha :) I think I'm going to switch to Mr. Sanchos, do the all inclusive and throw in the aqua park for both the boys. It's going to be a little more money, but I think they will have much more fun here, so worth the extra expense at the end of the day.

Gottcha :) I think I'm going to switch to Mr. Sanchos, do the all inclusive and throw in the aqua park for both the boys. It's going to be a little more money, but I think they will have much more fun here, so worth the extra expense at the end of the day.

Smart move - you're a good mom! :)

Thank you, I try :)

I see you are in DC, as in Washington DC? I work in DC, hope you aren't having to deal with the traffic nightmares this week!

I work outside of DC most of the time but my brother is downtown and hating this summit.

Another vote for Paradise Beach. My kids love it there. Also you mentioned you were going to do the AI at Mr. Sancho's. Just so you know they separate the two areas. Meaning that the AI's have a pool that the non-AI's can't use. This is one of the reasons we keep returning to PB. Plus the facilities are cleaner and pool is bigger and nicer at PB!

The cabs will be waiting at the port. The cab prices are posted, so you know what you will be paying. I remember Paradise Beach and Mr. Sanchos being about 15 minutes away. I have taken my 3 teens to both places and they love the climbing water toys. It gave my husband and I time to read and relax.

We went to Paradise last year. I think the ride cost $12-14 for 5 of us and it took about 10 minutes. Paradise beach is very clean with water toys and a nice pool. I felt the food and drinks were a little pricey. It's not a party atmosphere but more of a family one. The staff are very friendly and attentive. It wasn't crowded at all either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you catch a taxi and have them take you directly to Paradise Beach or do you need to have a cruise sponsored excursion? How long does it take to get there and is it easy to get a taxi back to port?

There are usually cabs lined up waiting for fares back to the various piers -- if none are there when you are ready to leave the staff will call for one. Fare back to your pier should be the same, but it does not hurt to confirm this BEFORE you get into the cab.