First cruise and it's our honeymoon!

mnjh15

Hi folks! Just put my deposit down yesterday for our Honeymoon cruise next May. I am so very excited and have already found tons of great info on this site. :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Hope you have a great honeymoon cruise!

Thank you! I (FH will go wherever I will go) couldn't decide on an all-inclusive and after browsing CC.com I decided to go with a cruise. We're so excited for what the next year will bring us and I have a feeling if we enjoy it, cruising will be are mode of travel/vacation time. :)

Great way to go.

After have a great experience on two cruises, my husband and I decided to do a Sandals all-inclusive for our honeymoon to try something new. Big mistake. Compared to a cruise on a Celebrity S-class ship, the value and quality of experience, even the food!, was so much better on the cruise.

Great way to go.

After have a great experience on two cruises, my husband and I decided to do a Sandals all-inclusive for our honeymoon to try something new. Big mistake. Compared to a cruise on a Celebrity S-class ship, the value and quality of experience, even the food!, was so much better on the cruise.

The food is what also helped me decide on a cruise. We are so picky and I knew going with a cruise would benefit us greatly in that area.

I am so excited for you!! I am a first time cruiser, leaving in December. This will be our (belated) honeymoon, seeing we got married in May 2013.

Enjoy the anticipation!! I know I sure am. :)

I am ITCHING with anticipation and thank you for your excitement, it's so kind! I'd love to hear how your cruise goes, since we're both newcomers and we're May brides...there's a bond already. :p

I am ITCHING with anticipation and thank you for your excitement, it's so kind! I'd love to hear how your cruise goes, since we're both newcomers and we're May brides...there's a bond already. :p

You are so sweet!! :D I will definitely let you know how it goes! And if you cannot contain your excitement and need someone to talk to, I'm your gal. My DH is also very excited..but I think he can only handle so much squealing from me. :P

P.S. My parents live in Northern VA, and I lived there the summers between semesters at UVA!

Hi folks! Just put my deposit down yesterday for our Honeymoon cruise next May. I am so very excited and have already found tons of great info on this site. :)

Congrats! Our first cruise was our honeymoon. We were hooked. Had 2 sons who fortunately share our love for the sea. They have seen so much with our annual family vacations.

They are now grown and still sail with us!

Next up is Quantum, 4-15.

They always tell us they had the best childhood. :)

Enjoy every minute and wishing you a happily ever after.