Bayonne; Latest picture

Gee...I thought I was watching a web cam of the progress which is a whole lot further along than the picture you posted. Found this link on Cruise Critic saying it was Bayonne (or so I thought)

Does anyone know which port this is if not Bayonne?

http://webcampub.multivista.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=aPublicWebcam.embed&WebcamPublicEmbedUID=873D8514-F022-46B4-94F1-2FDB6070F759&width=&height

Thanks!

Gee...I thought I was watching a web cam of the progress which is a whole lot further along than the picture you posted. Found this link on Cruise Critic saying it was Bayonne (or so I thought)

http://webcampub.multivista.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=aPublicWebcam.embed&WebcamPublicEmbedUID=873D8514-F022-46B4-94F1-2FDB6070F759&width=&height

Thanks!

It does appear to be a recent screenshot of the webcam. My apologies. Looks like they are getting ready to roof the building.

Edited by hitaway4

I can't view the link at work, but there is indeed a Bayonne construction webcam with the latest and greatest. I would go by the webcam with the progress. I've seen the OP post new threads about things that have been out for months, so the picture may be old.

Ok...thanks! Kinda had me worried there for a minute! :)

Thanks!

That is Port Canaveral New Cruise Terminal 1 for Royal Caribbean set to open November 2014.

I have sailed from Bayonne several times. You can see the old terminal in the far background. It looks like there are 2 new structures. The one in the foreground would be the new terminal as it is right next to the dock. The new structure behind it is not near the dock and is laid out differently. I am wondering if that might be the parking garage. If anyone has been there lately please give us your thoughts.

I have sailed from Bayonne several times. You can see the old terminal in the far background. It looks like there are 2 new structures. The one in the foreground would be the new terminal as it is right next to the dock. The new structure behind it is not near the dock and is laid out differently. I am wondering if that might be the parking garage. If anyone has been there lately please give us your thoughts.

According to the concept art that is all one large L shaped building. Most likely one area is focused on the luggage and the other is for the passengers. It could also be separate arrival and departure areas.

The parking garage will be precast concrete. It will be across the street from the departure terminal in the foreground of the webcam shot. The tallest portion of the cruise terminal is where the gangway will be located. I assume the distant portion of the structure will be the baggage claim area for departing guests.

Eric

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Wow, isn't the terminal suppose to be completed by November in time for Quantum arrival? Seems like they've got a long way to go!

I'm with you...I think that's why I thought the webcam footage was for Bayonne, but it was for Port Canaveral instead. With bad weather just around the corner...I'd be surprised if they have Bayonne/Cape Liberty ready by November. I'd love to have a webcam showing their progress...so fun to watch!

I'm with you...I think that's why I thought the webcam footage was for Bayonne, but it was for Port Canaveral instead. With bad weather just around the corner...I'd be surprised if they have Bayonne/Cape Liberty ready by November. I'd love to have a webcam showing their progress...so fun to watch!

http://oxblue.com/open/FitzpatrickNJ/CapeLiberty

Once they get under roof it will really move along. Most of it is prefab anyway, and think of how spartan most terminals are. I think it will be done before Q's first arrival;)