Cheers price adjustment

cruisinpips

Now if they just would come into the real world and not make both people buy it and don't give me the lectures on cheating not everyone in the world drinks . RCI somehow manages to make it work for one person to buy it.

Not wanting to sound negative but if there's nothing on the Carnival website then it looks like wishful thinking!

However, I seriously hope it is true and comes in before my b2b next month as it will seriously save me a lot of money!

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

I just wish you didn't have to have it for everyone in the cabin - my wife doesn't drink at all so it just doesn't make sense for me to get it...although I understand why they do it that way. Great new deal though for sure!

Edited by ChaplainPagne

Just recieved word that beginning 8/08/14 the beveragepackages have a new pricing structure, this is from my PVP....

3 day cruises $55/day

4 day cruises $45. "

5 day cruises $42.50 "

7 day cruises $37.50 "

Plus 15% gratuity.

Sounds like great news!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not wanting to sound negative but if there's nothing on the Carnival website then it looks like wishful thinking!

However, I seriously hope it is true and comes in before my b2b next month as it will seriously save me a lot of money!

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

As you can see the OP said this would start Aug. 8, 2014

From Canival FAQ:

CHEERS package prices range from $165-$300 per person/per voyage (including up to 8 day durations) depending on the length of the cruise. Taxes and gratuities are additional.

Yaaaaaay! Nearly $200 off seals the deal for us... We were going to go without but this makes it possible :)

The rule has always been that you could either:

- purchase on Day 1 (embarkation) -- would be for 7 days

- purchase on day 2 -- would be for 6 days, which would mean you would have to buy drinks a la carte on embarkation day.

Interested to see if that is still the case, or if you MUST purchase on Day 1 only. :confused:

Except if you leave out of Galveston, Texas on a Sunday. Texas liquor laws do not allow purchase of liquor on sundays, so you'd have to buy it the 2nd day. which sucks, cause the 1st day you easily rack up $300 in drinks! (at least, we did LOL)

I just wish you didn't have to have it for everyone in the cabin - my wife doesn't drink at all so it just doesn't make sense for me to get it...although I understand why they do it that way. Great new deal though for sure!

Many other lines don't have that same requirement.