No active Reservations at this time?

sl0905

I just got home from work and decided to check my reservation to see if Cats was available for the Oasis of the Seas sailing on 11/29/14. Royal's website says I don't have any active reservations at this time but I do and have since January. Should I be concerned or wait to see what happens in the morning.

I just got home from work and decided to check my reservation to see if Cats was available for the Oasis of the Seas sailing on 11/29/14. Royal's website says I don't have any active reservations at this time but I do and have since January. Should I be concerned or wait to see what happens in the morning.

When you log in to your account there is a link that says "don't see your reservation?" Click on that and then try adding the reservation (you will need reservation number) that should work. If not then yes you will have to call them.

Royal's reservation database went down for a while last night. You should be OK now, our reservations are showing again.