Mariner Society

ameyers

I was looking at taking a cruise this upcoming spring/summer to New England/Canada with the family. My question is how does the 50% discount for the 3rd and 4th guests work? We were looking at taking my son and a friend too, then we would get them a separate stateroom. I'm just having trouble figuring out if the discount only applies to guests in our stateroom or could I book a second stateroom. Thanks!

Sorry, the discount is only for the 3rd and 4th in the same room. In their own room they'd be the 1st and 2nd.

"A 50% cruise fare discount on the 3rd/4th guest staying in your stateroom on select sailings"

Edited by jtl513

One way to maybe safe some money is to book an inside cabin for son and friend opposite an outside or balcony, unless of course you want both insides which would be the cheapest for 2 rooms. 4 adults in one room is doable for some folks... very chummy. Usually 2 beds, one Pullman and one sofa beds that folds down, divan style. But check the specific configuration. Even if the 3rd and 4th pax in the one room is a discounted rate, they will be charged full taxes, fees and daily hotel service charge (a.k.a. tips).

If son and friend are underage HAL will not put them in a room by themselves. m--