4-96 oz containers of juice..best way to get on board?

cruzinfamilyof4

We are purchasing vodka but want to take grapefruit juice as a mixer. I'm going to be buying it from Costco so two of them will be attached together. What is going to be the best way to get it to our cabin? Slap a tag to the handle? Write our cabin number on them? Put them in an unlocked suit case so the "naughty room" can check and see there isn't any alcohol in them? Just carry them? I'd rather not carry them but if I have to I will. Are the cabins ready as soon as we board? If so I guess we could carry them and just drop them in the cabin. Thanks!

We are purchasing vodka but want to take grapefruit juice as a mixer. I'm going to be buying it from Costco so two of them will be attached together. What is going to be the best way to get it to our cabin? Slap a tag to the handle? Write our cabin number on them? Put them in an unlocked suit case so the "naughty room" can check and see there isn't any alcohol in them? Just carry them? I'd rather not carry them but if I have to I will. Are the cabins ready as soon as we board? If so I guess we could carry them and just drop them in the cabin. Thanks!

I would just carry them on unless you can opack them in a strong box and tape them up.

I didn't think about a box. I am assuming once they scan it and see they are bottles they will open it, yes? Do you think they will re-tape it and then just deliver it once they see the seals haven't been opened?

They will probably have you come down to identify/claim them, they won't open and reseal though.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We've put soda bottles (I don't like the taste from cans), our box o'wine, etc (hubby does like to bring a bottle of grapefruit juice for late night thirst) in a plastic bin, taped up with a luggage tag. Hubby gives to a porter with some cash and we've always gotten it to our cabin. Of course, if you want it for sailaway drinks, you might want to pack a smaller one in your carry on (that you can put in your cabin as soon as you board).