Need Advice as first time cruisers on MTD

Is it best as first time cruisers to reserve out dinner since it is our honeymoon we did get the 3 specialty restaurant package deal I really wanted to try 150 Central Park so I wasn't sure if I should plan out each day and have it reserved or go as a feel pleased what's your advice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it best as first time cruisers to reserve out dinner since it is our honeymoon we did get the 3 specialty restaurant package deal I really wanted to try 150 Central Park so I wasn't sure if I should plan out each day and have it reserved or go as a feel pleased what's your advice?

You can change or ignore your MTD reservations as you please. You may have to wait a few minutes to get a table but that is no big deal. IMHO you should reserve your show times on line and then plan your dinning times to fit. You will not be hungry on your cruise unless you forget to eat ;) show times are fixed and limited. Specialty restaurant times are also limited so plan to stick to your schedule for those times. Enjoy :). In all cases a call or visit to the restaurant can fix most problems after you board. Don't worry, it will all work out if you stay calm.

You can change or ignore your MTD reservations as you please. You may have to wait a few minutes to get a table but that is no big deal. IMHO you should reserve your show times on line and then plan your dinning times to fit. You will not be hungry on your cruise unless you forget to eat ;) show times are fixed and limited. Specialty restaurant times are also limited so plan to stick to your schedule for those times. Enjoy :). In all cases a call or visit to the restaurant can fix most problems after you board. Don't worry, it will all work out if you stay calm.

Thank you! Yes all of my shows are reserved :) so not sure if I want to just reserve dinning but since I'm doing specialty I'm just not sure what our mood would be thanks soo much for the advice! :)