Sky suites on Celebrity Eclipse

spirit song

I was wondering if there are any noise problems in the sky suites on Celebrity Eclipse since they are under the main food service area. One would think not, for such an expensive cabin, however we experienced such a problem on another ship years ago. Has anyone out there actually stayed in a sky suite on the Eclipse and care to comment? We do not want to hear skidding chairs, dropped trays and late night clean-up crews. The Celebrity agent says no problem. Thanks for any help. Spirit song

For that very possible reason we've never stayed on that top deck, but those who do sometimes report a little bit of chair movement but nothing major. We stay on the deck just under that, on the Penthouse deck. We might be just silly, but we like to have cabins below us and on top of us. I will say, however, that it will be quiet at night, maybe just in the morning. (I wear ear plugs to not hear snoring and if we were on that deck I wouldn't hear it anyway).

However I wouldn't hesitate to book the aft S1s. We've stayed in them 6 or 7 times and we love them.

We were in 9374 last year on Eclipse, and it was quiet with a great stateroom attendant and butler. It is a very long walk to the stairs or elevator. Would not hesitate on booking the same stateroom on any S class ship.

We have been in Cabin 2121 on the Equinox. There was noise all times of day and night. All the S2`s on the Resort Deck 12 are under the Ocean View café. Bad planning, to be sure. I am noise sensitive so I don`t think I would book one of these cabins again.