First time on Allure. Tips please!!!

MTD is the way to go. You CAN socialize AND have more flexibiliy

If you are social, don't do MTD....do traditional and ask for a large table! Tablemates are SO MUCH FUN! With MTD, you will most likely be eating alone nightly, as most MTDers don't want company.

Not a huge deal, but I wouldn't miss the piblic balconies on the aft end of the passenger corridors on decks 11, 12, and 14. Also the outside deck over the bridge wings via the forward passenger corridor on deck 14 port side.

Is the deck over the bridge wings accessible? I use a wheelchair and am considering a cruise on Oasis or Allure. Thanks!

Is the deck over the bridge wings accessible? I use a wheelchair and am considering a cruise on Oasis or Allure. Thanks!

I seem to recall some sort of small ledge thay we had to traverse going out the door at the end of the passenger corridor.

I would second what someone said on size. We have sailed every class and was a little worried when we booked Oasis. I just could not believe how they have organized both of those ships to make it not seem so crowded. Of course the Windjammer can be crowed but on this ship there are so many other options than you just never feel it. We loved Oasis so much we turned right about and sailed Allure. Great ships and will be back as soon as we can. The pool show was our favorite show. You kind of loose the sense that you are on a ship at sea and when you watch what they do on a moving ship is amazing.