Next Cruise Booking for Anthem

I know that Anthem and Quantum have been exempt from the BOGHO sales. Does anyone know if you book Anthem as part of a next cruise booking while on board if you still get the reduced deposit and the extra onboard credit or are they exempt from that too? I can't find anything on their website and thought I would ask here before calling the C&A desk. Thanks in Advance

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/NextCruise/14037219_Onboard_NextCruise_Flyer_2015.pdf

Deposit is still $100pp unless you book a GS or higher, then your deposit would be a normal deposit doubled.

Effective March 15, 2014, the new OBC amounts when booking a Next Cruise on board (formerly known as a Future Cruise booking).

OBC is per cabin.

Length of

Cruise ............... Interior.............. Oceanview.............. Balcony .............. Suite*

5-7 days .............. $25 ..................... $50 ...................... $100 ................. $200

8-10 days ............ $50..................... $100...................... $150.................. $250

11-14 days........... $75 .................... $150 .................... $200...................$300

15 + days ........... $100.................... $200...................... $250...................$400

*Includes JS cabins and above

Edited by cruisenfever

Deposit is still $100pp unless you book a GS or higher, then your deposit would be a normal deposit doubled.

Effective March 15, 2014, the new OBC amounts when booking a Next Cruise on board (formerly known as a Future Cruise booking).

OBC is per cabin.

Length of

Cruise ............... Interior.............. Oceanview.............. Balcony .............. Suite*

5-7 days .............. $25 ..................... $50 ...................... $100 ................. $200

8-10 days ............ $50..................... $100...................... $150.................. $250

11-14 days........... $75 .................... $150 .................... $200...................$300

15 + days ........... $100.................... $200...................... $250...................$400

*Includes JS cabins and above

Patti,

Quick question. If you were using an old NCC do you think that there would be any chance of getting the $150 OBC for booking a balcony on an 8 day cruise?

Patti,

Quick question. If you were using an old NCC do you think that there would be any chance of getting the $150 OBC for booking a balcony on an 8 day cruise?

Good Question and one I don't have an answer for.:o

My experience with using an old NCC has been that you have to remind them constantly when you created it (so you get all the goodies you are entitled to). So, I guess if you omit that little detail out of the conversation you might just get it!:D

Patti,

Disregard my last post and I couldn't edit it.:o

You should get the $100 OBC when using a NCC issued prior to March 15, 2014 or you'll only get $25 OBC. Just remind them of the date it was created as that is the date that gets you the better OBC.

Effective March 15, 2014, the new OBC amounts when creating an Open Booking on board (formerly known as a NextCruise booking).

OBC is per cabin.

Length of

Cruise

5-7 days ........... $25

8-10 days ......... $50

11-14 days........ $75

15 + days...........$100

Disregard my last post and I couldn't edit it.:o

You should get the $100 OBC when using a NCC issued prior to March 15, 2014 or you'll only get $25 OBC. Just remind them of the date it was created as that is the date that gets you the better OBC.

Effective March 15, 2014, the new OBC amounts when creating an Open Booking on board (formerly known as a NextCruise booking).

OBC is per cabin.

Length of

Cruise

5-7 days ........... $25

8-10 days ......... $50

11-14 days........ $75

15 + days...........$100

Right. I forgot about that as well. I did get the $100OBC. Just wanting to get more.

Thanks.:)

I have never taken advantage of booking a next cruise onboard. I do have one question. I am looking at something that is over a year out and I don't know who will be traveling with me. Is it possible for me to book for myself alone and add the name of the person I will be traveling with later? Also, if I add an additional person later, will the pp rate be the same as at the time I booked? Thanks.

Absolutely. My Christmas 2015 cruise on the Anthem was booked using a NCC.

$100pp deposit and $100 OBC.:)

Thanks. We're about to go on Brillance in a few weeks and I think we'll book on board and get the OBC since there aren't any other discounts for Anthem.

I have never taken advantage of booking a next cruise onboard. I do have one question. I am looking at something that is over a year out and I don't know who will be traveling with me. Is it possible for me to book for myself alone and add the name of the person I will be traveling with later? Also, if I add an additional person later, will the pp rate be the same as at the time I booked? Thanks.

I would book it using anyone else's name. Pick a friend or relative. You can change names up to 24 hrs prior to departure but if you book solo and the rate goes up then when you add the persons name they will end up paying the current higher rate.