Thrifty Car Rental at Port Everglades

drega99

We currently have cars booked with Thrifty at Port Everglades but there are tons of negative reviews online for that specific location. Wondering if anyone has had a recent experience there - was it good or bad??? We are travelling next week and the rates are much higher now. Thanks in advance.

Not sure what reviews you've been reading but we have rented from Thrifty's PE location twice last year and have had great, quick, easy service...The shuttle driver doesn't even wait he just takes who ever is ready for the shuttle...we have been the only ones on it....it just depends on timing. Don't hesitate to rent from Thrifty when their prices are low....I wanted to rent from them again in a few weeks (pre-cruise) but the rates were too high so I went with Budget.

I used Dollar (same office as Thrifty as they are same company) at Port Everglades twice in July (rented at FLL and returned at PE; and then rented at PE and returned at FLL). I had no issues with the office. It took a few minutes to return my rental and I was then 3 minutes late and they credited me the extra time charge with no problem. The shuttle both To and From the port was quick and efficient - they drop you off right where you turn in your bags to board. The only comment is that at Port Everglades they did not have an Express Line. I was very happy and would use them again.