Miami Hotel

Cruisevirgin1965

Okay, so I am looking for a hotel - any from the Marriott brand that our group can stay in the night before our cruise. We are a group of 34 people needing 19 rooms.

As well, I need a hotel that provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, as well as a shuttle to the port - I'm hoping these will be free but will pay if need be. As well, I'm hoping for an onsite restaurant.

Has anybody stayed in a Marriott that has these?

Thanks in advance.

Okay, so I am looking for a hotel - any from the Marriott brand that our group can stay in the night before our cruise. We are a group of 34 people needing 19 rooms.

As well, I need a hotel that provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, as well as a shuttle to the port - I'm hoping these will be free but will pay if need be. As well, I'm hoping for an onsite restaurant.

Has anybody stayed in a Marriott that has these?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't pick a hotel based on shuttle. Walking distance to restaurants may be a better option.

The hotels with free shuttles are usually stuck way out at the airport and there is really nothing there.

With 19 room nights you should get at least one room free but maybe you can trade that room for free transportation or for a hospitality suite.

Do you have a budget and more importantly, what time of year?

Marriott on Biscayne Blvd, next door to the Doubletree, will offer some rooms with a view of the port.

For great tapas and an extensive wine and craft beer list :D walk 2 blocks to Bin 18 (Biscayne & 18th).