Ncl Price increase from tonight

Keith.W

.....and it doesn't look like they did this on Breakaway cruises for next year. In fact, a lot of the cabins are at there lowest point since being put up for sale.

wasiii

I have been tracking the 8/16/15 cruise, price has jumped a few hundred on each of my cabins since I booked

Also OP is saying price jump is tonight, I'll be curious to see prices in the morning.

Edited by iimmie

My PCC just sent me an email to say that Ncl will be increasing prices from tonight around 5-10% so anyone considering booking today might want to book soon

A BA balcony on the Jade next May for 7 nights is currently $1559 on NCL USA which has risen from $1359,an increase of 14.7%. The price on NCL UK has just risen yesterday to £809 from £799, an increase of 1.25%. Do the maths yourself. A big difference in price, so it pays to look at both sites

Edited by Ewoodspark
spelling

Prices go up or down depending on demand. European cruises change a lot (factoring in cost of airfare) while Hawaii may stay steady since NCL has an advantage there.

A good rule of thumb: book very early, or very late. If you know when you want to travel and the cabin you want, it pays to book early (when they are running good promotions), then you can adjust as needed up until final payment. Booking the last minute "fire sale" prices that some cruises have due to lackluster sales may not get you the best cabin, but it can save you tons of money.

Expect that Jade price to go down as it gets closer to departure - but expect to pay more for the airfare.

A BA balcony on the Jade next May for 7 nights is currently $1559 on NCL USA which has risen from $1359,an increase of 14.7%. The price on NCL UK has just risen yesterday to £809 from £799, an increase of 1.25%. Do the maths yourself. A big difference in price, so it pays to look at both sites

Yes i have looked at all 3 sites and the euro price is the cheapest we found both on the escape and the getaway.

I paid 380 euro for 3 nights mini cruise on the escape from hamburg to south hampton, Norwegian UK was coming out at 390 Pounds big diffrence in price this was for a studio.

We are looking at a forward penthouse with Haven access on the Getaway for next August the price in 3888euro with 300 dollors obc.

Norwegian uk want the 3888 pounds making it around 4800 big price difference.

So ya it pays too shop around :)

Was just passing on what my cruise consultant said that prices would go up by a small bit from tonight

I booked a 10-day eastern mediterranean cruise on the Jade out of Civitavecchia on Dec. 3rd. 2 weeks ago.

Cheapest balcony was $ 699 then, today it is $ 1089 :eek:

We booked an obstructed oceanview. For this cabin the price went up only $ 20.

I have been tracking the 8/16/15 cruise, price has jumped a few hundred on each of my cabins since I booked

Also OP is saying price jump is tonight, I'll be curious to see prices in the morning.

Of the 6 cruises I am tracking, 4 remained steady & the other 2 came down (though not to the lower price I paid)

If I go fishing, my cabin class is up $300 on what we booked, which was the low point. If I just check ncl.co.uk, it's £60 more than we booked it for in mid-June. Our cabin class (MA) had been sold out since mid July, but they are showing availability again as of last night.