Western Mariner - Age appropriate shows?

Deb,

We have cruised twice on RCL with our two daughters (current ages 12 and 15).

The production shows and the ice show are designed for "all ages". We have seen all of these shows as a family.

The headliner shows (typically a musician or musical group) are generally "all ages" but tend to bore the children due to generational gap issues.

There is usually a late night comedy show that is not for children and the "Love and Marriage" audience participation show can be rather risque.

It really all depends on your children's tastes. I was about your son's age when I took my cruise and I went to most of the main shows, except the dance/musical one, because I really don't enjoy that kind of thing.

But, I think I saw three of the shows, and Chris Bliss was the best.

He seems to be on A LOT of cruises, so you can check his whole act on his website to see if it's OK for your children: http://www.chrisbliss.com/. That type of act seemed to be the norm on the ship.

Again, I don't think Quest or Love or Marriage would be appropriate. My parents made it pretty clear that I wasn't going to be seeing those. :)

MERION MOM:

It is obvious that you did not fall off the edge of the earth.

It is also obvious that you have not been banned from posting by the administrator, or if you were that your posting privileges were restored by the administrtor.

I must say that I truly missed your insults, your fabrications about me and most important your accusations claiming that I was never upgraded at the pier.

It is obvious to me that all of the other members of the Inner Circle have also had their posting priviledges removed and I truly miss their comments about me.

Archived