2015 dates for Danube Lock Maintenance

cruisegal#116

I am in the process of planning a Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg for 2015.

Does anyone know the dates for maintenance of the Danube River Locks for 2015. I know they usually occur sometime in April but would appreciate knowing exactly when they have been scheduled.

Thanks so much!

I am in the process of planning a Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg for 2015.

Does anyone know the dates for maintenance of the Danube River Locks for 2015. I know they usually occur sometime in April but would appreciate knowing exactly when they have been scheduled.

Thanks so much!

I am also researching Danube River Budapest/Nuremberg Fall 2015. I am new to River Cruising. I did see a Note on one of the River Cruise Sites about the maintenance in the Spring. Guess I need to re-read the note.

I am also trying to decide if Fall is the best time to river cruise.

Steamboats, I'm sorry, my brother's wife is German (Steinweisen in Bavaria, they live in Chicago. I don't speak or read German and she is so busy working that I don't want to ask.)

We are sailing from Budapest April 10 to Passau arriving April 17. Does any of this affect the 6 of us? Thank you so much I appreciate your continued contributions to this board.

Edited by stretchcruz