If You Are Wondering What Rum Point Looks Like

vacationlady

I just did a detail write up on Rum Point with lots of pics. We enjoyed our time at Rum Point, but sad to say the snorkeling did not work this time due to the current (wanted to do the drift snorkeling). But that is ok, as we will just have to return.

You can see my blog at

winenchocolate dot com

I just did a detail write up on Rum Point with lots of pics. We enjoyed our time at Rum Point, but sad to say the snorkeling did not work this time due to the current (wanted to do the drift snorkeling). But that is ok, as we will just have to return.

You can see my blog at

winenchocolate dot com

Thanks! You have a really nice site. Enjoyed looking at the pictures & reading your perspective on this popular place. It's on our itinerary next week!:D

Your photos are beautiful! We had a great day there with our teen age kids a couple of years ago, but I think it was overcast and my pictures were a little dull. We are going back to GC in January, thinking we may have to plan to go to Rum Point again! :)

Nice review of Rum Point

How far is it from the pier?

Taxi cost?

45 minutes each way from the pier without traffic

Taxi cost, about $80 US each way for 1-3 people

You'd have to prearrange the return trip, as there would be no taxis waiting in the area to take you back to the port.

Best way to get to Rum Point is by rental car or as part of an excursion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can see my blog at

winenchocolate dot com

Thank you for the link. Very nice . . .

We were at Rum Point when we did the stingray sandbar and I guess I didn't realize there was snorkeling there? It must be by boat or not close to the beach?? I had my goggles on in the water and there was nothing but sand and sea grass in the areas we were in. :(

love your blog.I subscribed.

:D

You can see my blog at

winenchocolate dot com