New Info!!-- Freedom Of The Seas!!

Does any one out there, like a TA, if they are going to announce all the new inovations? Im tired of all the waiting around. So far they are not thrilling me.

Im looking for adult things to do that do not deal with water. Come on RCCL

show us the ship. I need to know if Im keeping my reservation H2O zone means nothing when kids are grown. The sports pools ok but not for me and you know

the side whirlpools will have kids in it. I like the dance area at night by the pool but thats not enough to wow me.

Anybody else feel like this?

Brenda and Bob

Does any one out there, like a TA, if they are going to announce all the new inovations? Im tired of all the waiting around. So far they are not thrilling me.

Im looking for adult things to do that do not deal with water. Come on RCCL

show us the ship. I need to know if Im keeping my reservation H2O zone means nothing when kids are grown. The sports pools ok but not for me and you know

the side whirlpools will have kids in it. I like the dance area at night by the pool but thats not enough to wow me.

Anybody else feel like this?

Brenda and Bob

i'm looking forward to seeing what else they have come up with....what are some of the things you'd like to see them add. :cool: :)

I don't think it is going to be a wave pool. I don't think it is going to be a pool at all. This is what I think it will be.

http://www.flowrider.com/

I tried something like that last summer and let me tell you, that thing will peel your swimsuit right off your body. Don't ask me how I know that.... Let's just say that hind sight (or should I say heinie-sight) dictates that women of....uh.....mature years have no business on something like that. At least, that's what I was told by my grandkids after the fact. As an added benefit, you won't have to go up on the funnel deck to see topless sunbathers (or possibly bottomless, either)

Id like to see 2 story promenade. With more to do. Maybe a nightclub there.

There could also be a dedicated karaoke place. A non smoking bar with slot machines. The 2nd story could be for only over 18. How about a martini bar?

Or a famous person opens a club. Like Jimmy Buffers Margaritaville, Toby Keiths

I Love this Bar you know like in Las Vegas.

What do you think and would you like?

Brenda and Bob

I am a Diamond member and got a call last week from crown and anchor invitivg me to NYC on 8/31 for a big media event where all of the innovations will be announced.

I guess they are truly going to be announced in August 9(albeit on the last day!)

Hey, NOBODY is cute in Speedos. It's official, too. The National Enquirer did a poll of the soccer hottie, Beckman, in Speedos and shorts, and the shorts won out. If HE can't cut it in Speedos, then nobody can. :D :D

In my viewing experience (not personal ;) )anyone wearing Speedos onto a water slide, won't be wearing them quite the same way at the end of the slide!! Can you say W-E-D-G-I-E!!

I tried something like that last summer and let me tell you, that thing will peel your swimsuit right off your body. Don't ask me how I know that.... Let's just say that hind sight (or should I say heinie-sight) dictates that women of....uh.....mature years have no ...business on something like that. At least, that's what I was told by my grandkids after the fact. As an added benefit, you won't have to go up on the funnel deck to see topless sunbathers (or possibly bottomless, either)

Well then, the flowrider definately gets my vote. Think there will be a spectators area???

I am a Diamond member and got a call last week from crown and anchor invitivg me to NYC on 8/31 for a big media event where all of the innovations will be announced.

I guess they are truly going to be announced in August 9(albeit on the last day!)

Wow, I live on Long Island, and this coming cruise in November will put me in to the Platinum member category, and I am already booked next year on the Freedom, would love to have been invited.

Do you have a contact? perhaps I could call.

Wow, I live on Long Island, and this coming cruise in November will put me in to the Platinum member category, and I am already booked next year on the Freedom, would love to have been invited.

Do you have a contact? perhaps I could call.

Good luck! I hope you can get in touch with them and report back to us!

Boy, do I remember being guests of the new Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas years ago. This big deal with them was a wave pool for surfers to enjoy themselves in it. No swimmers allowed when they get it.

So early in the moning we venture down to the pool area. Grab a comfy counger that was more like a bed than a sun chair. At 10AM they flicked the switch to start the wave action & this huge wave washes everything around into the pool, the 2nd wave crashed thru the restaurant wndows flooding it & glass all over. A major goof on their part!

Boy, do I remember being guests of the new Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas years ago. This big deal with them was a wave pool for surfers to enjoy themselves in it. No swimmers allowed when they get it.

So early in the moning we venture down to the pool area. Grab a comfy counger that was more like a bed than a sun chair. At 10AM they flicked the switch to start the wave action & this huge wave washes everything around into the pool, the 2nd wave crashed thru the restaurant wndows flooding it & glass all over. A major goof on their part!

Wow!

Archived