First time to Cozumel

bamagirl14

My family of 7 will be on the Dream March 29, 2015. I am already looking and trying to plan this trip and to plan financially. We will be stopping in Cozumel. I need a lot of help!

Ages 60, 65, 41, 44, 16, 19, 10. Any suggestions for excursions?? I do not want to shop, hike, etc... I like beach and water activities. Thank you.

Took my 9 and 11 year olds to Playa Mia and they loved it. The beach is nice and there were plenty of chairs/umbrellas. Theyvalso have a large pool. The best part was an inflatable obstacle course you can swim out to. Even I had fun on it! The price includes lunch and unlimited drinks.

If you do not want to invest $$ for an all-inclusive beach club day I would look at Paradise Beach; pay-as-you-go, $3 admission for adults (include lounge chair rental), nice beach, great facilities, huge pool, and good food/drinks/service. Water toys for your youngsters (and young at heart) wil run about $12 each. Van cab for all 7 of you will be about $35 each way.

I have been to several places here in Cozumel (both AI and non-AI). I have them listed in my signature line with my review and TONS of pictures. You are welcome to look those over and see if any of them interest you. With the amount of pictures I have in each one of them, you can definitely get a feel for the places. :)